This one-day interview/interrogation course is designed to provide patrol officers and detectives with the necessary training to successfully detect the verbal and non-verbal indicators of deception. This course takes the best of the deception detection techniques from the longer Subconscious Communication Interview and Interrogation program to assist the street officer in determining "reasonable suspicion" when evaluating information from street encounters.
Criminal justice professionals interested in improving their skills in gathering information through the use of the interview and/or the interrogation process. Patrol and field personnel wanting to discover how to accurately evaluate information gathered from street encounters and conquer the individual's barriers to truthfulness. Correctional officers, probation officers, parole agents, and other criminal justice professionals who come into contact with potentially dangerous persons!
What You Will Learn:
- Successfully gather information and to evaluate the accuracy of data collected.
- Recognize non-verbal communication and the role it plays in the communication process.
- Comprehend key verbal words or phrases that assist in determining deception or involvement in individuals.
- Utilize conscious and subconscious rapport building to create either a positive or negative environment.
- Manipulate proxemics for utmost benefits.