Indoor Marijuana Officer Safety
Indoor marijuana grow site officer safety issues, dismantle and seizure
Log in to view this course.
Indoor Marijuana Officer Safety: Indoor marijuana grow site officer safety issues, dismantle and seizure
This one day (8 hour) Indoor Marijuana Officer Safety Training Course is designed to train investigators how an indoor marijuana grow operation is set up and operated, what the officer safety issues are at the grow site, departmental and unit responsibilities in regards to safety policy, personal protection equipment and raid planning, how to safely dismantle and seize indoor grow equipment and other evidence. Students will be made aware of indoor marijuana grow site officer safety issues, in priority:
- The Grower, Armed Suspects, Gang and Organized Crime Involvement
- How to Recognize and Deal With Booby Traps
- Air Quality Hazards, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, Carbon Dioxide
- Electrical Hazards
- Chemical Hazards
- BHO Butane Honey Oil Extraction Explosion Hazards
- Explosion/Fire Hazards, Propane, Natural Gas Leaks
- Toxic Mold.
- Preparation of Raid Plans
- How to Approach the Grow Site
- How to Safely Dismantle an Indoor Grow Site
- What to Seize, What Not to Seize, Handling, Storage of Exhibits
Join us in person for this course at our Commerce Ca training facility. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seat before they fill up.
Air Date: 10/29/2015
Length: 8 hour(s)