This class will take the fear out of handling a murder scene and teach you the practical aspects for processing a murder scene. You will learn how to defeat legal considerations. You will learn how to create a scene(s) investigative plan and how to manage your scene(s) including scenes that may be unsecure and chaotic. You will learn the most common mistakes and how to avoid them. How to identify and preserve perishable evidence. Learn how to handle Command Staff and concerned parties at your scene.
- Practical Aspects for Patrol and Detectives on Handling Homicide Scenes
- The Most Common Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Crime Scene Investigative Plans
- How to Secure and Maintain a Chaotic Scene
- Perishable Evidence
- Command Staff and Common Sense
- Legal Considerations